Friday, May 8, 2009

Naruto Fans!

Naruto Shippuuden

Hello World! I just recently downloaded episodes of Naruto Shippuudeen. And I can't wait to watch them. It's great as for now I got something to do to kill my free time.

So, for those who are still searching a good website to download Naruto Shippuuden animes here is one good website:

Actually this website is for watching Naruto Shippuuden online, but if your Desktop/Laptop/Notebook and so on are equipped with Internet Download Manager, Version 5.15 to be specific you can download the FLV file.


Besides that this website also offers other things such as Naruto the Movie, Characthers Biography (I think this is cool, as even though the characthers are animated but still the producer is concerned and specific about each characthers), Wallpapers and so many more.

3 comments: